Safety plate and liability waiver FIPA
Event of November 18th, 2021
What are the risk in this event?
COVID-19 is a worldwide pandemic of which now we know this it is reported to be: – extremely contagious,
– people can be infections why showing no symptoms,
– the virus spread from person to person,
– it can cause serious illness and even death.
Please rest assured that Hygiene practices have been implemented.
However fever cannot fully prevent attendance from the risks which are becoming exposed, contracting, spreading COVID-19.
Please note that by attending this event you may be exposing yourself or others to an increase in your and their risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION of RISKS
I have read and understand that the above warning concerning the risks and choose to accept them in order to attend this event.
– I undertake to take responsibility for my safety and action at this event,
– I undertake to adhere to the FIPA event’s precocious Health and Safety precautions,
– I undertake to diligently follow the instructions of the Association
– My failure to do so might put myself and the rest of attendees at risk and may result in removal from the event.
To the best of my knowledge, I am not putting others at risk because I’m not aware that I’m currently infected by COVID-19 and I have not been asked to be quarantined for being in contact with the person infected by COVID-19 in the past 15 days.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY
I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against FIPA plus its affiliates and board members.
In connection with the risk related to my attendance to this event. This waiver means :
I give up my right to bring any claims to seek damages including for death, disease or any other loss.
I have carefully read and fully understand or provisions of this document and freely and knowingly :
– I assume the risks
– I undertake to follow the safety plan and instructions from staff,
– I represent that I am not knowingly putting other attendants at risk. – I waive my right concerning liability as described above