We have three levels of membership: Single Child, Family and Partner. All three levels benefit from the advantages of FIPA membership, including invitations to all of our events and discounts with our partners.
Important: if your child is in the French IE Program (Carver and ISCHS), you can join FIPA as Friend of FIPA.
Donate to FIPA
Donate to FIPA and contribute to our children's French education in Florida.
Join FIPA Today!
We believe your role is priceless in maintaining and increasing the quality of the program. School is starting again, become a partner of your kid’s education and become a member of FIPA. The stronger we will be, the better our curriculum will remain and if we, as parents, do not take care of our child’s education, who will?
- You are a proactive parent.
- You want your child to benefit from a great level of education.
- You want this bilingual program to be maintained in public schools.
Why become FIPA member?
- main and most important reason: FIPA highly supports your child's French education.
- FIPA offers news and pro active communication about French activities & culture at school and in Miami.
- You and your children will be able to take part in great events such as Wine and Cheese, Picnic, GALA or Galette des rois and Francophonie events.
Do not wait anymore and get your FIPA membership!
3 options are available from $100 (single child) to $250 (family pack) and $500 (partner). If you take a partner membership, you will be offered a FIPA T-shirt, a Jansport FIPA backpack and a FIPA book bag for a total value of 71$.